Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Switching

Well after discussing it for a while with Tom, we decided to transfer care to an obgyn. I'm planning to get a tubal after baby is born (looking into NovaSure as well) and I know my midwife can't do that plus she was an hour from my house. Luckily I found one that will see me this late in the pregnancy and they have very good reviews :-) I also toured the maternity area of the hospital where I would deliver and was impressed by the fact that all my questions and concerns were addressed, I wasn't treated like a weirdo for going all natural, (I have in the past by irl friends, family, and people in the medical community) and it looks like I won't have to worry about unnecessary interventions... Plus it's less than 10 minutes from home! :-)

No comments:

Follow me on Facebook