Monday, November 22, 2010

Hello holidays!

As I sit here with a house full of children (school is out until Monday) I can't help but be amazed that the holidays are now upon us and we are getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving. Luckily we have most of our Christmas shopping done so it won't be so bad. I can't stand the busy holiday shopping season. It brings out the worst in most people. (Who goes to a sale at midnight? I'll pay the couple extra cents/dollars, thank you.) We also have most of the tree up. We went with a traditional red, green, and gold theme which is turning out nicely so far. Now we're deciding whether we want a bow or a star on top. When it's finished I'll post a photo of it.

Speaking of the holidays. Here's a little video that I found from 2006 that may help get you in the Christmas spirit a little early. Samara was 7, Andrea was 6, and Myranda was only 3 when they did this :-)


No comments:

Follow me on Facebook