Monday, November 15, 2010

Waiting

Why did they have to give me progesterone? I'm so ready for this nightmare to be over..... Instead I have to sit here and wait longer for the inevitable. If they hadn't jumped the gun maybe I would be getting through this sooner. Sadly, until things finally take their course, I am still sitting here with some small glimmer of hope that a miracle might happen and I don't lose this baby but the numbers don't lie. I actually did research to see if there has ever been a pregnancy survive dropping HCG levels and found one or two. In those cases the levels dropped but then rose back up and things were fine. Unfortunately that rarely happens. I just have a feeling that I will be an emotional wreck when I finally miscarry :-(

Sorry but I have to vent and my blog seems like my best way get this frustration out.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh Misty, my heart is so heavy. I am so sorry for your loss. :(

Follow me on Facebook